12th World Meeting on Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology
23 to 26 March 2020 | Vienna, Austria
Take advantage of this great event to showcase your company and products to an international and very versatile audience!
Please have a look at the sponsoring opportunities with various possibilities to contribute to this meeting. Our support structure offers you a variety of packages starting from 1,000.00 €.
To discuss any of the sponsorship opportunities in more detail or if there is a promotion your organisation is interested, please contact APV Headquarter: Heide Zweyer.
Get more attention on your company for example with an exclusive sponsoring of the
• blocks and pens which will be distributed to all participants
• lanyards which will be used by every participant
• USB Sticks with the abstract book plus the possibility to upload information of your company
You would like to save your preferred sponsoring option? It is really easy, just select your favorite sponsoring opportunity, fill out our sponsoring form and send it to Heide!
• BIOGRUND kindly sponsors the WIFI
• LTS Lohmann Therapie-Systeme kindly sponsors the conference bags
• RCPE is copper sponsor
A preview of the invited talks on Tuesday morning:
“What´s new in nanotechnology?”
• What‘s needed in nanomedicine?
Twan Lammers, Department Nanomedicines and Theranostics, RWTH, Aachen University, Germany
• Nanotechnologies for advanced imaging
Nathalie Mignet, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Paris Descartes, France
• Hyperloaded polymeric micelles for chemoand immunotherapy
Alexander Kabanov, Eschelman School of Pharmacy, University of North Carolina, USA
“Solid dosage forms”
• Adoption of the MCS concept in the pharmaceutical industry
Michael Leane, Bristol-Myers Squibb, New York City, USA/Anikó Szepes, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Basel, Switzerland
• Process design for innovative drug delivery systems
Jukka Rantanen, Department of Pharmacy, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
• The importance of understanding the physical and chemical properties of APIs in the digital design of drug products
Kevin Roberts, Faculty of Engineering, University of Leeds, United Kingdom
Short paper submission until 15 November 2019.
Please note, that short papers can only be submitted online. To submit your short paper please use the following link: www.worldmeeting.org/home/short-paper-submission/
More information can be found on our homepage: www.worldmeeting.org
Venue of the 12th PBP World Meeting:
ACV | Austria Center Vienna | Bruno-Kreisky-Platz 1 | 1220 Vienna | Austria
We invite you to join this state-of-the-art industrial exhibition!
For more information about our accompanying exhibition ResearchPharm®, please click here: www.researchpharm.org